[lug] Tweakin Meeces

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Sun Mar 4 22:17:51 MST 2001

Hmmm. I think it helped :}

I also think that it's just a lot more sensitive than Wincrap or iMac and
it's taking some time to get used to. For a while the jumping around made
it disappear enroute but it looks like threshold took care of that. Right
now I'm switching between Windoze, iMac and gnome and notice that gnome
feels a litttle harder to handle. Kinda like a Datsun and a 5.0 maybe ?? :}

Thanks for the help.

John