[lug] CD-RW recommendations?

Prescott Oelke panick at excite.com
Mon Mar 5 10:05:23 MST 2001

 I have a TDK VeloCD that works great under Linux. It also comes with Nero
which, IMHO, beats any other Windows burning software hands down. But the
VeloCD (no matter which model you get) will cost you $50 more than a Plextor
at the same speed, and they're the same thing. TDKs are rebadged Plextors. I
can't complain though mine has been flawless since I got it.

Prescott