[lug] lne100tx (still trying)

Young, Ed Ed.Young at echostar.com
Tue Mar 6 11:26:24 MST 2001

I've never had any problems at all with the card. I ran it using kernel
2.2.12 and had to switch in tulip support with the specific driver I
mentioned before. The last kernel I compiled it for was 2.2.18 in that
series. In 2.4.1 it compiled in and worked with no problems with the tulip
drivers in the kernel source. Same for 2.4.2.

I tried to send the driver to the list, but the posting got rejected by the
list processor as too large, so I sent it directly to the party interested.
If anyone else needs it, I'll send it your way.

Ed