[lug] lne100tx (still trying)

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Tue Mar 6 15:02:19 MST 2001

Actually I know my problem is in the kernel headers. Stephen's was what I was
referring to. I was trying to do a quick compile for him on my machine to see
if i could help narrow it down last night.

I have 3 tulips and use the kernel for all of them but none of them are Linksys
so I can't really help too much. My question that you are replying to, though,
was kinda a shot in the dark since I don't see any ref to the glibc. But it's
gotta be in there somewhere, right? Is it possible to compile a driver without
them?

John