[lug] db2 command center

Good Guy g00d_guy_21 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 22:14:13 MST 2001

Hi all !,
I'm running db2 v6.1 on Linux Red Hat 6.2 with IBM db2
Fixpacks 5 and IBM Java
SDK 1.22, everything went fine when I installed the
db2 from db2setup..the
creation of instances are successfull, db2 can start,
and I can do some query
through command line processor.

The problem is I can't run db2 command
center(db2cc) and db2ic. I tried to run db2cc from
user db2inst1 (this user
start db2)..the error messages is [IBM][JDBC Driver]
CLI0616E Error Opening
Socket SQLSTATE=085S01

I already setup the CLASSPATH; PATH; JAVA_HOME and I
already edit the db2cc
script without -nojit and linked the jre to java

this error keep bugging me all the time..cause I can't
start the db2 command
center.. so I can't create new datasource for my WAS

Any sugestion, solutions would be very appreciate...

Helloo,
I'm sorry to bug you all again.. =) now..i'm tried to
running deployed ejb on my
WAS.. the ejb connect to db2 on remote location.. but
I have a problem to add new
datasource on WAS.. 'cause I need to create new
datasource through db2.. but I
can't run the db2cc (db2 control center) the error
was:
./db2cc: /opt/IBMWebAS/IBMJava2-122/bin/jre no such
file or directory
I've been searching all my harddrive..and there is no
jre file...but I found jre
directory under IBMJava2-122.. I already add the
CLASSPATH and PATH but still
doesn't work

any sugestion ? solution ?

thank's