[lug] Monitor/Card tweaking - was Re: Color tweaks

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Wed Mar 7 12:48:45 MST 2001

This is just an update, errr the conclusion.

Thanks for all the help. I just bought a new monitor and everything is peachy.
Don't buy the (CompUSA) PiXie ref'd in previous messages in this thread. It
sucks in my opinion. Really foggy looking monitor. It came with a refurb my
girlfriend had bought 2 years ago.

As Dan said, part of the issue was comparison to the iMac, which compared to
this monitor looks like crap now :}. And the issue of the video card being
seated incorrectly (or whatever it was).

So thanks again,

John