[lug] Local Open Source Project Leads/Managers

Steve Houston stevehouston at qwest.net
Wed Mar 7 20:10:27 MST 2001

Hi,

I am currently involved with an open source project called 3dwm
(http://www.3dwm.org). It is a 3D user interface, intended to replace
your 2D desktop. More detail is available on the web site.

I am not the lead developer, Nicke who is based in Sweden runs the
project. Our webmaster/3D modeller/gfx designer/UI architect is also
based in Sweden. We have a developer in Australia and I live in Boulder.
The project has adopted the XP development model and I would be
interested in attending your meetings.

Are there any other subscribers to the BLUG list who are involved with
open source projects? I'd like to get in touch.

Thanks,
Steve.