[lug] Local Open Source Project Leads/Managers

Alan Robertson alanr at unix.sh
Thu Mar 8 10:11:11 MST 2001

"J. Wayde Allen" wrote:

> OK, I'm wondering if maybe those of you involved with some of these Open
> Source projects would be interested in giving a presentation about these
> projects to the BLUG?  How about an overview of the project, it's ultimate
> goals, current status - possibly with a demo, and future directions?
>
> I'm thinking that this would be an interesting way to make people aware of
> your programs, and might also lead to more participation in your projects.

I sent my reply off-list, but I'm also involved with the Linux-HA project.

Maybe the BLUG web site could have a pointer to each of the projects that
the list members are involved in?

I guess it's been over a year since I last talked about linux-ha to the
group.  I'd be happy to give another talk whenever...

	-- Alan Robertson
	   alanr at unix.sh