[lug] Local Open Source Project Leads/Managers

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Thu Mar 8 11:36:01 MST 2001

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Alan Robertson wrote:

> I sent my reply off-list, but I'm also involved with the Linux-HA project.
>
> Maybe the BLUG web site could have a pointer to each of the projects that
> the list members are involved in?

Yes, I was thinking along these lines too.  Kyle, what do you think?

> I guess it's been over a year since I last talked about linux-ha to the
> group.  I'd be happy to give another talk whenever...

You know, I think I have missed your talk everytime you've given it.  I
really like to hear it.  I don't know about the rest of the group?  I
would assume that there have probably been some changes in the project
since last year though, so it might be time for an update.  At this point
it looks like the first free meeting date is June 14th.  If you want to do
this let me know so I can get you on the schedule.

The current speaker schedule looks like:

Jan.  11   Gnu Privacy Guard and PGP          Michael J. Pedersen
Feb.   8   Canceled
Mar.   8   Text Processing for Normal People  Chris Riddoch
Apr.  12   Mobile Linux                       Sean Reifschneider
May   10   Network and Systems Management     Shane O'Donnell
Jun.  14
Jul.  12
Aug.   9
Sept. 13
Oct.  11
Nov.   8
Dec.  13

(Anyone else who might be interested in giving a presentation just needs
to contact me.)

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)