[lug] Setting up a running list of IP masqerade entries...

celttechie (Brian Jarrett) celttechie at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 14:53:58 MST 2001

Hello all,

I am able to run ipchains from an ssh session to view current masqueraded connections.  I'm wondering if there is already something created, or how I might go about creating a solution, to show these connections in real time over the ssh terminal.

Does anyone have any ideas?  Even something similar to the output of tail would be OK, although I don't think it would update the list, only show new connections being made.

TIA,
Brian Jarrett