[lug] Martians!

Ed Meyer edmeyer at smartsbroadcast.com
Fri Mar 9 09:28:49 MST 2001

In my firewall it said the martians were misdirected packets from either
side - meaning you have the nic cards bound to the wrong network.  Try
switching the cables and see if the martians go away.  However I was getting
martians and I found out I had a client inside the firewall which wasn't
configurerd for DHCP and therefore had wrong network information and the IP
address it had made the firewall think it was being attacked from the
inside.

Ed Meyer