[lug] Apache SSL/certs

Hugh Brown hugh at vecna.com
Mon Mar 12 08:27:35 MST 2001

I recently setup an imap cert and called imapd.pem and then linked
ipop3d.pem to it (based on instructions in the WashU imap
documentation).  My understanding was that the imapd and ipop3d would
then use the same certificate.

I'm guessing that the names of the links are important for internal
processing but that they use the cert that they are linked to.

These comments are based on what I noted above and nothing else (i.e. I
have no idea if I'm right or not).

FWIW,

Hugh