[lug] Xerces-J build

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Mon Mar 12 10:37:16 MST 2001

I use Xerces-C a lot and I am pretty happy with it.  ( I wish
the code size were a bit smaller and that they used STL data
structures, but can't complain otherwise. )  For Java, why not
just used the jaxp?  It has been extreamly easy to transfer
Xerces-C code back and forth to it.  I assume that Xerces-J
would be similar.

With the C code, I always build it from the source tarball.

Scott