[lug] Changing IRQs?

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Tue Mar 13 12:22:50 MST 2001

I've tried swapping the slot ( there's one free ) but the card still
didn't work.  I didn't look to see what the IRQ was in the other slot
though.  I think I'll go swap it again and see.  My docs say that the
mpeg card should be able to share IRQs but that of course assumes that
the other device can also.