[lug] What I really want ...

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Tue Mar 13 14:05:50 MST 2001

I guess it all depends on what you want to pay too.  Accelerated-X from
XiGraphics has a very simple configuration method and you never have to fear
messing up your precious mode lines that you toiled over.  You can't adjust
the resolution on the fly like in Windows, but just about.  Last I knew
their X server for the desktop was $99, but it may be different now.

Chip
Disclaimer:  I worked for them for a year and have their 4.2 product.  I
don't get any financial compensation from them at all.