[lug] Virtual Hosting

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Mar 13 20:40:25 MST 2001

In BIND you just set up zone files for your different DNS zones and point them
all at the same IP address if you're doing Virtual Hosting.  I'm not sure what
your question is.  (?)  There's no special configuration for DNS when doing
virtual hosting other than the oddball *.domainname.com syntax if
your "machine" names change in your code that publishes pages...

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a 747 filled with CD-ROM's."