[lug] long bell

Brad Grissom bgrissom at Mines.EDU
Wed Mar 14 10:53:34 MST 2001

I know that I was really getting annoyed by the beep from
my computer.  It was just annoying, sort of a high pich
beep that would last about a half a second.  I finally
started investigating (I use KDE) and found the setting
under kcontrol's Sound->Bell setting.  I customized it now
so that it is a short, low tone that isn't nearly as
annoying!

~~Brad Grissom
Colorado School of Mines