[lug] Email questions

Terry Branaman terrybn at ustman.com
Wed Mar 14 15:56:10 MST 2001

I don't know if this has been covered before, I don't remember seeing
anything about it.

I would like to use my Linux box at home to retrieve my email from various
POP3 accounts (including the one through my ISP and one at work) and make it
available both at home (via internal network) and away. I do not have a
domain name, so I don't believe that I can have mail sent directly to my
Linux box.

My criteria for a suitable solution include:
* I want to be able to read the mail from multiple locations.
* I want to minimize the amount of mail stored on my ISP's server so that I
don't run out of space there.
* I need to be able to use Outlook at work, but I am open to mail clients at
home as long as they support HTML mail.

I am using KRUD on my home system.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

	- Terry Branaman