Python on Linux was Re: [lug] Perl question

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Wed Mar 14 17:18:23 MST 2001

Hi Scott,

Have you verified that you have a good download of the Python tar.gz file?

Python support under Linux is very good. For example, it is included
with every Red Hat based system because they use it for their
install tools.

If you are looking for RPMs of recent Python versions, try
ftp://ftp.tummy.com/pub/tummy/Python/

Also, please feel free to stop by any Front Range Pythoneers
meetings, and to join the mailing list.

Regards,
Evelyn Mitchell
efm at tummy.com