[lug] CVS access only

Ken Weinert kenw at ihs.com
Thu Mar 15 09:12:23 MST 2001

You can also use the passwd file in the CVS directory - then it is used
only by the cvs server and has nothing to do with your system files.

* Scott A. Herod (herod at interact-tv.com) [010315 00:52]:

--
Ken Weinert   kenw at ihs.com 303-858-6956 (V) 303-705-4258 (F)
GnuPG KeyID: 9274F1CE           GnuPG available at http://www.gnupg.org/