[lug] Changing IRQs?

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Thu Mar 15 11:15:31 MST 2001

Thanks for the note.

We just discovered what the problem was and it wasn't sharing.  The
machine is one of the intel 810's from HP and to get something earlier
working we told the BIOS that it was NOT using a windows OS.
Apparently,
with this mpeg decode card you then have to also specifically set in
the BIOS that it is a Bus Master.

Someone posted a few weeks ago that they were working on getting
an Intel 815 up.  If you have problems with some cards, that may
be the problem.

Scott