[lug] CVS access only

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Thu Mar 15 14:45:23 MST 2001

Can I ask a question about this?

I think I've done what you suggested.  To make sure I understand what
this is doing;

The "command" option forces that command to be run when a connection
from the machine with the given key occurs.  The /etc/YOU_CANT_LOGIN
script is still necessary to keep them from changing their local
version of the key.  ( I guess I'll have to have them send me the
contents of their public identity file so I can append those. )

Finally, below you have "/usr/local/bin/cvs server".  That's all that's
necessary?

Thanks again for your help,

Scott