[lug] Short term Unix contract in Boulder area

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Thu Mar 15 14:22:42 MST 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:46:25 -0700
From: Mark Stevenson <mstevenson at acgii.com>
To: "'wallen at lug.boulder.co.us'" <wallen at lug.boulder.co.us>
Subject: Help

I'm a recruiter here on the front range looking to find a UNIX system
administrator for a short term contract in the Boulder area.  Does the user
group support job postings?

If so, there's a 3 month contract in Louisville for someone to devise a
testing plan for some hardware. I suspect the hardware is a cable modem.
Operative skills are strong scripting experience, preferably with some
testing experience.  UNIX platform.  Need is fairly immediate.

If you could post this to the group I'd be appreciative; if you cannot for
whatever reasons, I understand.  Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Mark Stevenson, Technical Recruiter
Alumni Consulting Group, the Information Technology People
7600 E. Orchard Rd. Suite 130 South
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
(303) 850-0073 or toll-free in US (888) 850-0073
mstevenson at acgii.com