[lug] card detected but no eth1

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Thu Mar 15 14:30:48 MST 2001

Do you have eth0 and eth1 set up in /etc/conf.modules?  That's usually a
good second step.  The first step being to check if the thing is found.  Did
you also do a modprobe for the card?  If you have two of the same card you
will have to specify which card is which through some parameters.

Chip