[lug] card detected but no eth1

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Thu Mar 15 15:55:13 MST 2001

Since it's not a module, you don't have to worry about modprobe and
conf.modules, but you may have to give some parameters on the command line
at boot so that it looks for two cards.  You might find information in the
driver source code comments.  Try looking in the ethernet how to also.
Sorry I'm not providing too much specific information.
Chip