[lug] email list archiver thingy

John Hernandez John.Hernandez at noaa.gov
Fri Mar 16 09:40:23 MST 2001

I did this once using hypermail.  Fairly straight forward and powerful.  Keep in mind that some of the lists you're considering MAY already sport searchable web archives, and you may be able to submit queries directly from your search gateway, rather than clog your disks with yet another archive.

http://www.landfield.com/hypermail/