[lug] Browsing smb shares. Was: What I really want ...

Todd Ruskell truskell at Mines.EDU
Fri Mar 16 10:54:36 MST 2001

I would assume that it could, although I don't know what, if any extensions to KDE it uses that Corel added on.

CorelExplorer, as it's called, was bundled in the kde-corel package, which you probably don't want, since it's based on pre-2.0 KDE.

The source code for the entire kde-corel package is available from corel at:
ftp://ftp.corel.com/pub/linux/CorelLinux/source/

If you'd simply like to try the binary I have and see if it works, e-mail me off-list.

Todd