[lug] ICQ thru firewall (which ports)

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Mon Mar 19 01:24:11 MST 2001

Thanks. I *think* I've got it. Not sure how. Haven't changed anything in 24
hrs and someone said I wasn't logged in today while gnomeICU said i was. But
it looks like I am now, according to the log and the "Online" indicator.

I'd still be really interested in hearing what you guys did.

AIM, BTW, uses port 80, I was able to login to it with 5190 closed.

Thanks again,

John