[lug] need full header description

Justin Simoni jsimoni at totalsite.com
Mon Mar 19 15:30:11 MST 2001

>I'm getting some that are stepping up their efforts to
> hide their identity, along with fake addresses along the way. I'd like
> to make sure I can find exactly what ISP or host the origination is from
> to send complaint mail to.

This isn't the answer to your question, but you may be interested in similar
services provided by some conmpanies, I use Spamcop quite a bit:

http://spamcop.net/

It'll do the parsing, reverse dns lookups and complaint letters all for you,
who knows if its working, but it feels like picking up a piece of litter in
a public park

js