[lug] Jr. SysAdmin Position in DTC

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Tue Mar 20 10:47:03 MST 2001

I know this isn't a Boulder position but I also know there are people
that belong to the BLUG (like me) that don't live anywhere near Boulder.

We are currently looking for a Jr. SysAdmin in the DTC area (right next
to Centennial Airport). This is an entry level position. We are a
financial company who run HP-UX, Linux, Novell and NT. The person in
this position will do a bit of everything. The list includes: OS
support, DB support, Network support, documentation, web server
administration and some web programming.

We aren't looking for someone who only knows Windows and thinks the
answer to everything is to reboot.

The person we are looking for will have these traits:
- Some UNIX knowledge
- Some NT knowledge
- Some database knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Desire to learn and grow in this field
- Good sense of criticality
- Scripting/Programming knowledge a plus
- Some web knowledge

If you are interested, please send your resume to
kmoore at trustamerica.com

Thanks

-Kyle Moore