[lug] Trouble running Bugzilla

vinay panwar v_jude at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 13:27:31 MST 2001

Hi

I have setup all the needed files to start up
Bugzilla. When i bring it up using my browser, the
main page shows up, but when i hit any of the links
for eg:Query existing bug reports, Enter a new bug
report , Get summary reports, i get the following
error.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete your
request.
Please contact the server administrator,
root at localhost and inform them of the time the error
occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in
the server error log.
Please let me know what im doing wrong.

Thanks
Vinay