[lug] Mailman and Qmail (2)

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Mar 20 16:27:27 MST 2001

On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 11:46:35AM -0700, Michael Deck wrote:
>bounced for user-not-found. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. Does anyone
>have an example of Qmail running Mailman that I could look at the entries
>in ~Mailbox and /var/qmail/alias?

I don't have any mailman-related entries in ~Mailbox or /var/qmail/alias on
my machines.  Seems like it's not correctly getting to the automatic
handler.  Why don't YOU tell us what you have in
/var/qmail/control/virtualdomains, /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts,
and ~mailman/.qmail-default?

Sean
--
 You know you're in Canada when:  A radio advertisement comes on advertising
 "Buy a case of beer, get a free touque."