[lug] Local Linux Show Participation

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Wed Mar 21 13:01:39 MST 2001

Ferdinand Schmid wrote:

> HI,
> Unless I missed the responses there seems to be almost zero interest
> here to participate at the BLUG booth for the CLIQ.  Kyle and Wayde were
> the only two folks who were interested in participating.
>
> My intent is not to critizise anybody on this list but at this point I
> need to come closer to having a plan ready for the show.  The event is
> on Friday, March 30th.
>
> While the BLUG booth can't be used to advertise individual businesses
> you are free to demonstrate any cool Linux technology at this booth.
> Open source would be cool but you are also welcome to demonstrate a
> commercial system or a cool game.
>
> Ferdinand
>
> --
> Ferdinand Schmid
> http://www.archenergy.com
> 303-444-4149 x231

I'll help that day if I can get in for free :> I'd have to make it for
after noon though, email me if you have some sort of schedule you might
use.

I have a game for linux, but I don't think it is ready yet for mass
bragging rights. I'm sure that if you have a machine, Loki games could
offer something to put on it.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com