[lug] CLIQ update

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Fri Mar 23 11:29:11 MST 2001

HI,
It looks like our blugevents mailing list doesn't work properly so I
hope the other list members don't mind if we use this list temporarily.

Thanks to those of you who offered to help with the show.  Here is where
we are at this point:

The show floor opens at 10 AM and closes at 7 PM.  I think we should try
to get there around 8 AM to do the setup.

- Scott offered to bring a DVD/MP3/mpeg virtual
  jukebox for demonstration.
- I (Ferdinand) will bring at least a small PC-104
  computer and a laptop to show off linux for
  embedded applications.  I could also bring my Sparc
  Classic to show our web site.  I will also demonstrate
  DIA, StarOffice, GNOME, KDE2, and potentially kdevelop.
- Wayde will be at our booth in the afternoon.

Alan, Mr. Stimits and potentially Kyle offered to spend some time at the
booth.  To make our 3 person minimum for the morning we will need one
more body at our booth at least betwen 10 AM and whenever Wayde meets
us.

This is where we are at this point,
Ferdinand

--