[lug] Linux for Alphastation

Ryan Kirkpatrick linux at rkirkpat.net
Sat Mar 24 21:02:43 MST 2001

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Stephen Kawalko wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a Linux distribution for use on an Alphastation 250?

	I would recommend Debian, I have two XLT 366s running it and at
one time had it on a UDB (which is now dead :( ). It is easy to setup,
runs great, and is very easy to update. Of course, since I run Debian on
all my Linux boxes (x86, Alpha, and Sparc), I might be a bit biased. :)
	My two cents....

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |