[lug] TrueType Fonts RPM

Elyse Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Sun Mar 25 19:22:11 MST 2001

Hmmm. I downloaded the rpm and installed it, and restarted everything. But
the TrueType fonts don't show up in gfontsel or anything else I've tried.
I'm running RedHat 7 with XFree86-4.

/etc/X11/fs looks good, according to what I've found on the web.

XFConfig-4 doesn't say anything about fonts. Should it?

Any suggestions for things to look at or tweak would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Elyse Grasso