[lug] GTK Books/Web Sites?

Timothy Klein teece at silverklein.net
Mon Mar 26 20:54:00 MST 2001

I *really* like "Beginning GTK+/GNOME Programming" by Peter Wright, WROX press.
Very good book.  http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/ is an OK intro, too, and it is
totally free. ;)

Tim

(This thread is OLD, sorry, but I had to spend some time away from my computer.
Once in a while the Lithium really goofs with my mind).

* David Morris (boru at frii.com) wrote:
> I am going to be developing some GUI's for Linux/Solaris in the near
> future using the GTK toolkit.  I have done some minimal development
> using GTK in the past, but I would like a good book and/or web site to
> use as a reference for those areas I have not touched on or am rusty
> in.
>
> Any suggestions?  I know there are lots of both books and web sites
> out there on GTK development...the problem is (as always) finding
> those that are the best and most useful.
>
> --David

== Timothy Klein         || And what rough beast                   ==
== teece at silverklein.net || Its hour come round at last            ==
== Aufwiedersehen!       || Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born? ==
== Aufwiedersehen!       || The beast of Redmond, nothing more.    ==