[lug] CVS logging question

Scott A. Herod herod at interact-tv.com
Tue Mar 27 11:58:07 MST 2001

Hi Ken,

I basically want a global change log.  A couple of us, all located
in different places, are working on a project.  I typically do
a "cvs commit" every evening and "cvs update" every morning.
It would be nice to have one file where I could check to see
what has been logged as changed by the others.

(BTW, what does a "P" mean in the update output?  It's not
mentioned in the man page.)

Scott