[lug] Mail configuration

dan radom dradom at redback.com
Wed Mar 28 20:09:33 MST 2001

generally additional domains that sendmail will accept mail for is configurable via /etc/sendmail.cw.  there are instances where sendmail.cf is not set to source the sendmail.cw file and additional domains are added directly to sendmail.cf.  you may also want to look at sendmails vitrusertable file.  you can configure virtual emails to be delivered to local or remote users.  the sendmail virtual hosting FAQ is an excellent reference.

good luck,

dan