[lug] TrueType Fonts RPM

Riggs, Robert RRiggs at doubleclick.net
Thu Mar 29 08:35:56 MST 2001

Elyse,

Can you make sure that xfs (the X font server) is running. You might also
want to try stopping and starting xfs, after which you'll want to restart X.
I generally log out and then hit ctrl-alt-backspace, but using 'telinit' to
go to run level 3, then back to 5 (assuming you boot into run level 5) is a
bit safer.

I've not seen these problems before. I've always installed it and it just
worked.