[lug] 10 minute Demo for next week's meeting

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Apr 5 19:13:01 MDT 2001

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 05:14:56PM -0600, Scott A. Herod wrote:
>How about seeing if one of the Python'ers could show something?
>( I really want a reason to forget that I know a little perl. )

Is it about time for another "Here's why python doesn't suck" presentation?
;-)  Don't forget frpythoneers -- we're meeting at Abacus in Interlocken
the third Monday of the month.  This month, Uche is presenting on XML.
Join the list at frpythoneers-request at lists.community.tummy.com, with
"subscribe" in the subject.

Sean
--
 "If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would
 be dead."  -- Johnny Carson