[lug] Summer BBQ?

celttechie (Brian Jarrett) celttechie at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 10:23:57 MDT 2001

Personally, I would REALLY like a chance to put faces with those who
frequently post to the list.  I have been trying to free up time to make it
to one of the regular meetings but haven't yet been successful.  Therefore,
I would like to suggest having an event like this on a Saturday or maybe a
Sunday afternoon.  (I wouldn't be able to bring a grill, but I could bring
food for certain.)

Brian Jarrett