[lug] xemacs and indent-tabs-mode

Ed Young ejy at techangle.com
Fri Apr 6 10:28:11 MDT 2001

Thanx! That does the trick.

Now I need to go through the codebase and change all my code so that
there are no tabs, except in Makefiles.

Is there a dired command that will allow me to run something like M-x
untabify on all the tagged files in a dired buffer?

I ran indent -ts4 and it made more changes than I wanted. (It seems
there are a bunch of default settings that force a certain coding
style).

Thanx again,

Ed