[lug] 10 minute Demo for next week's meeting

Ryan Kirkpatrick linux at rkirkpat.net
Fri Apr 6 18:41:34 MDT 2001

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, J. Wayde Allen wrote:

> Next week is the BLUG meeting, and I'm wondering if someone wants to give
> a 10 minute demo?  The idea here is to make people aware of some slick
> trick, interesting use of a tool, or your favorite Linux software
> package.  The idea is to raise the groups awareness of such things, not to
> educate everyone on the details.  People can talk to you after the meeting
> for that kind of detail.

	A couple of months back I volunteered to give a demo on gschem
from the gEDA package, a schmetic capture program for electrical
circuits. I can do it next Thursday or at any BLUG meeting in the near
(and probably not-so-near) future. Just give me a few days warning at the
very least. :)

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |