[lug] My regrets to you all

Jim Morgan bumper_morgan at usa.net
Mon Apr 9 05:59:22 MDT 2001

I am sorry for this email, I am not sure I know who most of you are, but you
were special enough to be in my husband, Jim's address book.  I am not sure
how to tell people this, but Jim died Saturday,4/7/01 around 1:25 pm.  As I
write this at this time, the last official cause of death was heart attack,
but there is some speculation that there was an anurism as well.

I am going in today to take care of his arrangements, and will try to email
you all again, from my email on the where's and when's.  He is going to be
buried in Ft.Logan Cemetary, having served with honor in Vietnam and I am
hoping this can all be done either Wednesday or Thursday.
My husband lived his life, in honor and dignatity, and he will be buried the
same way.

my email is: jb_morgan at usa.net

Thank you and may God bless.
Barb Morgan