[lug] Hi all :=)

Ian Hall-Beyer manuka at nerdherd.net
Mon Apr 9 17:00:37 MDT 2001

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Eric Gentilini wrote:

> I'm a french student who will do an internship in Boulder this summer. I
> currently belongs to 'Linux-Nantes', my town's lug, in France :)
> http://www.linux-nantes.fr.eu.org

Mais certainement... Il y a même quelques francophones (si tu comptes un
québécois comme étant francophone ;).

> I noticed on your site a meeting were organized each month ;

We use the term "organized" rather loosely.

Bienvenue au groupe!

-Ian

--

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man did we'd all be running
around darkened rooms swallowing pills and listening to repetitive