[lug] (no subject)

Hugh Brown hugh at vecna.com
Mon Apr 9 19:28:11 MDT 2001

isn't lynox a clone of lynx :)

I have found the combo of experience and a user group to be the best
teacher.  Nuke your windows box (with appropriate backups of important
data), install linux and then make it serve all of the functions that your
windows box did.  You'll learn a lot that way.  Oh and ask questions when
you have felt the urge to destroy your box a couple of times.

Hugh

"ljp"