[lug] Terminal error. On cron job.

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Mon Apr 9 23:22:27 MDT 2001

I was helping someone set up and rsync backups for their MySQL DBs. They
just wrote me back with this question. I don't have the slightest. I
could stretch and say cron is looking for vt100 or something. But, that
doesn't sound right to me, I thought I'd ask around for him.

HI John,

  Thanks for ur prompt reply.....Actually, i'm facing the setting
crontab
problem as well....I posted the question to ask advice at the same time
asked u the backuping process....Below is the mail i have when the
schedule
failed:

>your terminal lacks the ability to clear the screen or position the
cursor

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

john