[lug] Summer BBQ?

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Tue Apr 10 08:36:39 MDT 2001

On Sat, 7 Apr 2001, John Karns wrote:

> >> I can certainly help and can bring one and maybe two gas grills.
> >> Interesting point about BLUG association.  Shall we try for a picnic that
> >> everyone heard about via the mailing list?
> >
> >Is there any other way?  You people attend meetings and other activities
> >that are mostly just talked about via the mailing list <smirk>.
>
> That would be a virtual picnic?

Kind of depends on whether or not you'll be able to commute back up here
from Columbia.  Hmmm ... maybe we should have the picnic at your place in
say January?

> Who'll bringing the v-beer? (should avoid any concerns about legal
> issues).

Oh, we can set up a cron job to generate a keg of virtual beer at regular
intervals.  Running the virtual BBQ pit is a bit more difficult -
something to do with various users firewalls <grin>.

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)