[lug] Hanging during initialization...

celttechie (Brian Jarrett) celttechie at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 15:14:44 MDT 2001

Thanks.  I'll be trying to get past it tonight.  I also saw on another
website that someone suggested typing "linux single" at the lilo prompt.
I've enjoyed doing this debian install because I've learned quite a bit the
last few days!  Luckily I'm doing it on a system that doesn't _have_ to be
operational in any given time.

Brian